Resources | Newsletter Archive | Update My Info | Refer a Friend | Ask the Expert
PREVENTING THE TURNOVER TSUNAMI: A Manager's Handbook for Keeping Great Employees
More than half of U.S. employees intend to look for a new job this year.
Will the "return to normal" tempt your best employees to leave? Here's how to drive loyalty and performance at every stage of the employee experience.
Skip the Sugar: The Modern Manager’s Guide To Providing Feedback Effectively
Do You Dread Giving “Constructive” Feedback?
You’re not alone.
This eBook shares how to effectively tell employees what you think -- without the sugar -- while strengthening relationships and building your team's receptiveness to change.
YOU'VE GOT THIS: Retooling Your Team's Skills for 2021
Nobody needs to tell you how much the workplace has changed. The question is: How can you equip your team to perform at their peak as their jobs continue to evolve?
Focus on the skills employees need in the coming month and years -- and the steps you can take to develop them.
Up and Running: How to Get Your Workforce Back to 100% (or better!)
In this eBook, we will talk about:
- Whether it’s possible to be productive in extreme circumstances
- Identifying the changes that will mark “the new normal”
- The importance of safety
- The challenges employees and employers face in boosting productivity
- How you can improve productivity by focusing on employee health – both physical and mental
- Tips for managing remote and blended teams
- Using schedule optimization to promote productivity
- The best partnership you can form to help navigate workforce changes
Skills and Talent Shortages? Put An End To Them!
Let your competitors worry about talent and skills shortages this year. By implementing the ideas in this eBook, you’ll be saying, "Shortages? WHAT shortages!?" -- in 2020 AND beyond.
This eBook will discuss:
The current state of the labor market
The consequences of ignoring talent shortages and skill gaps
Strategies for overcoming skilled talent shortages
The best way to quickly overcome your hiring challenges